This isn't possible with the SDK (and probably wouldn't be portable
across devices as you can't assume that every device can be hacked
into a USB host), so you should probably have this discussion on the
android-kernel mailing list, not on android-developers.

Thanks,
JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru