Hi Zi Yong,
I am working as a Senior Technical Architect in Mobile Application
domain and having a strong expertis and
skilled team of Android.  Worked on the application suite like, Video,
Music,Inbox,contacts and Maps on Android.
But we are india based, can take on this project.
Looking forward to your reply.

We are interested in taking on t