Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!
I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.
*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*
*Role: Business Analyst** with Charles River*
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Long term contract
*Preferred: **Charles River Certification.*
*Years of Experience: **2+ years of Charles River Development*
- Has extensive working experience on of Charles River Invest Management
System especially in manager workbench, trading blotter, compliance, System
admin and configuration.
- Has working experience in asset management and is aware of various
lines of business involved, portfolio management, order execution and back
- Managed user groups, profiles and access to different modules.
- Has worked with setup of batch components – batch import and export
- Aware of Installation and configuration of Charles River server and
- Aware of CRD exposed Web Services and invoking them for configuration,
execute orders or run compliance.
- Aware of customization of blotter buttons
- Create and manage CRD workflows for each business group.
- Support end user CRD client software and have working knowledge of
Citrix. Support blotter customizations.
- Manage / configure FIX setup including adding/deleting brokers.
- Aware of UNIX navigation and shell scripting.
- Domain Requirements: asset management, portfolio and order management
across all asset classes – Equities, FI, Derivatives, FX, settlement,
- Experience working, integrating with Liquidnet, FXAll, Bloomberg/
- Understanding business requirements and mapping them to system
- Project status tracking, resource allocation and management,
- Conducting process and system studies and coordinating with team
members for System Design & Integration, Application Maintenance, etc.
- Delivering and implementing project as scheduled and ensuring
compliance to quality standards. Liaising with the onsite and offshore
development and support teams
- Designing the entities and performing coding, data verification etc.
- Preparing TSD and assisting UAT, SFR resolution & Production Release
Looking forward to hear from you!
Thanks & Regards,
Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.
1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173
Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.