website: (ICQ:661918036) (yahoo:carder.007@ yahoo. com)

           Hello carders we are happy to announce to you our new site with
different functionalities (
 We decided to create this site so as to help client raise underground
funds without stress.
All Our Transfers are done using Our own offshore servers and Accounts so
you have Nothing to worry about.
due to complains about rippers, We have decided to Create this site and
Provide Legit Transfers to the Whole World.
I know you may have heared about buying hac..ked Credit card(C C)
information,paypal account, Bank login, western Union Transfers and more,
But you had not seen who and were to do that, HERE AND NOW i am here to
lead you to that place. The is no need talking too much visit our site,
register an account and begin shopping. welcome to the world of riches.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit