I am creating an android application. I have one very strange problem. I am
getting empty notification from my application. It has the logo of the app
and no text, I cannot click on it and I cannot clear it. I do not have push
notifications and local notifications are disabled. It happens randomly. I
check my code more then 10 times everything looks okay. My co-worker also
check it. No problem was found. Do you come across similar problem. I hope
I explain it well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ea8d7a9b-6a24-413f-bf5e-6d72bf7b4be5%40googlegroups.com.