Building an android app.  I have a signup where the app collects personal
info (image, name, dob, gender, email, password & mobile#) in 4 screens.
 The problem I am facing is that the phones with Android 6 ends up with
"Server communication error".  But the new id is created.  All other
android versions work fine expect 6.  Any idea what to check or solution?
 Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/461f504d-e00e-44da-a5e6-b7d5649591a7%40googlegroups.com.