Building an android app.  I have a signup where the app collects personal
info (image, name, dob, gender, email, password & mobile#) in 4 screens.
 The problem I am facing is that the phones with Android 6 ends up with
"Server communication error".  But the new id is created.  All other
android versions work fine expect 6.  Any idea what to check or solution?
 Thank you.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit