*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Business Analyst WITH Lending Applications*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: Miami Lakes, FL*
*But current/recent experience with Lending Applications is a MUST*
• Develop and integrate new or existing applications into the technical
infrastructure and Provide both strategic and detailed support to the
Project Manager on significant projects and initiatives;
• Be responsible for working with various business units to analyze and
define functional, process, and technical requirements to develop the
service / product that meets the strategic needs of the Business Unit;
• Proactively collaborate with the business to identify potential process
improvements and enhancements that increase efficiencies and decrease costs;
• Translate business needs into design documents and specifications;
document current state and future state process workflows, and work with
vendors on configuring third party solutions to meet the process needs of
the Business Unit;
• Define and document the test plan and coordinates user acceptance testing
to help ensure delivery of a quality solution as well as apply knowledge of
the BankUnited PMO process to enhance PMO methodology, tools, and templates
for continuous improvement of best practices.
• Experience as a Business Analyst (5+ years);
• Experience in retail / commercial banking project implementations (3-5
• Experience with vendor management, MS Office Visio and workflow or data
flow diagramming tools;
• Experience in QA testing, design and test scripts execution;
• Experience in Commercial Lending in any of the following areas as: Loan
origination solutions implementation experience / Portfolio risk analysis
solutions implementation experience / Financial spreading solutions
implementation experience (preferred);
• Experience in Residential Lending (preferred);
• Experience with core banking systems and project implementation
• Six Sigma background is a plus;
• PMP and/or IIBA certification (strongly preferred);
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.