Hi Business partner,
‚Äč
Good morning...!

We just received a new resource for Guidewire Business Analyst &  An
Business Analyst who will be available soon for new job

I wanted to stay ahead of everyone in finding her next career role

Please review attached resume and let me know if she is a fit for any role
you have or know

 Please add me in your mailing list for your future requirements  at
l...@techpunditsinc.com & lisaray2...@gmail.com

  Consultant :
  Candidate Name    :  Kavya
  Skill                      :.Guidewire Business Analyst OR Sr. Business
Analyst
  Current Location    :  New Jersey
  Availability               :  Immediate
  Experience             : 7+yrs
  Relocation              :  Yes
  Interview                 :  Telephonic, Skype, F2F

 Please feel free to reach me on the undersigned contact number.
Kindly add me to your Distribution List for lisaray2...@gmail.com
& l...@techpunditsinc.com

Thanks & Regards
Lisa