*Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Expert (SME)– Core HR/ Payroll/ Time and labor*
*Location: Pleasanton, CA*
• Oracle Fusion HCM experience in any one of the modules: Core HR, Payroll,
Benefits, Absence Management, Time &Labour
• Must have worked on Oracle Fusion HCM R10 and above.
• Understanding of the underlying table structure and objects used by the
• Excellent knowledge and experience in creating HCM Extracts and BI
• Excellent knowledge and experience working with HDL and OTBI reports.
• Working knowledge of PaaS and Extensions is required
• Experience with masking, unmasking of data is desirable • Experience with
Tivoli, Axway or any other similar scheduling tool is strongly desirable •
Must be familiar with concepts like authentication, single sign-on,
encryption, decryption processes within Oracle HCM Fusion application •
Experience working on an Agile team using test driven development •
Understanding of Datawarehouse, Big Data and BI Analytics concepts is
desirable • Familiarity with SQL, Informatica & Tableau is desirable.
• Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguous requirements
*Next Level Business Services Inc*
Phone: +1 (904) 267-0727 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: soumya.ran...@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.