On Thu, 2/16/17, deliciacouture via Android Developers
<android-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Notification App Android Studio
 To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
 Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 5:54 AM

 On Thu, 2/16/17, sheritagunther via Android Developers
 <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: [android-developers] Notification App Android
 Studio
  To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
  Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 4:35 AM

  On Thu, 2/16/17, terencele...@shaw.ca
  <terencele...@shaw.ca>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: [android-developers] Notification App
 Android
  Studio
   To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
   Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 4:11 AM

   Thanks
   Steve. I looked at a few of these apps. Most of them
   basically need you to send your text/email through
 their
   servers. The rest only works on Android devices. The
   bluetooth MAP profile is supposed to be device
  independent.
   Similar to what you can find in the newer cars but
 not
  those
   with AirPlay or Android Auto (which does a lot more),
 many
   vehicles allow you to just pair your phone with the
 deck
  and
   SMS on your phone will appear on the car deck
 display.
  This
   is what I hope to put on my car deck that is running
  Android
   Lollipop.
   I have no problem
   connecting to a couple of Android phones. iPhone is
 the
  one
   giving me problem. I can connect initially to it and
 it
   actually advertises the MAP server service through
  bluetooth
   but cannot get it to connect as an MNS client to a
 MNS
   server session I initiated on the Android
   tablet.
   Hopefully one
   of those who implemented MAP on car would know if
 there is
   some kind of trick to get iPhone to connect.

   On Wednesday, February 15,
   2017 at 5:12:06 PM UTC-8, Steve Gabrilowitz
   wrote:There is at least one app in
   the Play Store (Mighty Text) that does this.  It
 appears
   actually be 3 different pieces of software:
   1)  An SMS receiver on the phone,
   this forwards the necessary information from the SMS
   to...
   2) some app
   running on their server which links using your Gmail
  account
   and then forwards the info to...
   3) a companion app running on the
   tablet (or PC if desired) which then displays the
   message!
   Sorry I
   can't help with any implementation details but maybe
 you
   will find at least some place to start with what I
 have
   given you...
   On Mar 1, 2016 10:48 PM,
   "Danielle Anderson" <dean...@asu.edu>
  wrote:
   I am trying to create an application that receives
   text messages from my mobile phone and then displays
 them
  on
   another device such as a tablet. Just curious if
 anyone
  has
   any recommendations on where/how to start? The
 android
   developer site has a lot of information show how to
   implement this on a wearable device using
   NotificationCompat.Builder but I am not sure if this
  applies
   to handheld devices as well.  Any help would be
   appreciated! Thank you!

 emails
   from it, send an email to android-developers+
   unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

  googlegroups.com.

   Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/
   group/android-developers.

   msgid/android-developers/ a08f1174-89ca-429b-bd5e-
   6af865fa2ef4%40googlegroups. com.

   optout.

 emails
   from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

   Visit this group at
  https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0c62b10a-df4b-467d-942e-76157b7c3c71%40googlegroups.com.

   For more options, visit
  https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
   extul prevedea ca satenii din Muntenia sa primeasca
 pamant
  in functie de 3rea lor economica exprimata in numarul de
  vite posedat  se constituiau el trei categorii
  dupa cum urmeaza: cei cu 11 pogoane  7 pogoane  1
  po-i = 0 50 ha  si 11 prajini  o prajina = 208
  82m2   respectiv 4 pogoane si 15 pra-in
  Moldova  5 falei  o falcie = 1 43 ha  si 40
  de prajini  o prajina = 179 02m2  ilci si 2 falei
  si 40 de prajini - ceva mai mult  pentru ca in rele
  trei judete din Iul Basarabiei sa se ajunga la 6 falei si
 30
  de prajini  respectiv 2 falei si prajini. Pamantul
  acordat taranilor nu trebuia sa depaseasca 2 3 din
 suprafata
  siei expropriate  fara a socoti padurile  si nu
  putea fi instrainat 30 de ani. Se rfiintau pentru
 totdeauna
  claca  boierescul   dijma
  podvezile  zilele de me-let  carele de lemne si
  alte asemenea sarcini datorate stapanilor de mosii in ura
  sau in bani. Rascumpararea acestor indatoriri era
 esalonata
  pe 15 ani si platea diferentiat pentru fiecare categorie
 de
  beneficiari.

  Visit this group at
  https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/69000901.285258.1487212505845%40mail.yahoo.com.
  For more options, visit
  https://groups.google.com/d/optout..Care
 au fost raporturile dintre Ion Antonescu si Horia Sima
 intre 1940-1941?

 Visit this group at
 https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1025365471.298963.1487217257882%40mail.yahoo.com.
 For more options, visit
 https://groups.google.com/d/optout.iscutia a continuat cu accente
contradictorii. Molotov a insistat asupra unui raspuns imediat  in speranta
unei reglementari pasnice  altfel recursul la forta fiind inevitabil. Gheorghe
Davidescu a apreciat ca termenul de 24 de ore este insuficient pentru
retragerea din cele doua provincii  de asemenea neindestulator spre a se lua o
hotarare la Bucuresti.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1827887515.433704.1487242094103%40mail.yahoo.com.