*Only USC/GC at $45.00/Hr.*
*Position:* Linux System Administrator
*Location:* Washington DC
*Type of Hire:* Contract
· Over 5+ years of System Administrator in managing Red Hat Linux.
· Experience in working with configuring machines and services in
· System administration experience in RedHat, operating system.
· Experience in managing mission critical infrastructure, oracle
RAC clusters in RedHat in Linux with proven involvement in operations
required for stringent uptime service levels
· Experience in supporting SAN disks, Volume groups, and file
· Experience in programming using any one of languages like, C,
C++, Python, Ruby etc.
· Experience in configuration management tool Chef.
· Knowledge in the computer algorithms, data structures and
optimization concepts in coding
· Experience in DevOps field.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.