*Full Stack Java Developer*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Type: Contract Opportunity*
*Strong server side experience *
*Minimum of 10+ years in enterprise JavaEE development*
*Linkedin is Mandatory*
· CSS3 responsive framework experience with systems like the
o Bootstrap (preferred)
o Less Framework (3 or 4)
o Grid Systems
(Model-View-Viewmodel) frameworks like:
o Implementing REST client calls
o Best Practices and Industry Coding Standards (ECMAScript 5.1)
o Experience in customizing COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) or Open
Source (if license requirements are met) components.
o Creating custom components when COTS or Hybrid Components do not fit
the need of the requirements
· Understanding on proper deployment procedures into web servers
like Apache Web Server.
· Understanding of Typography style definitions for HTML elements.
· Be able to implement solid decisions and implementations for
o Solutions for cases of browser incompatibility so the site displays
correctly in all browsers.
o Creation of standard CSS classes which can be used to style advanced
components of the user interface.
· JAX-WS 2.x
· JAX-RS 2.x
· EJB 3.x (3.0, 3.1, 3.2)
· JPA 2.x
o Understanding of query types
o JPA configuration and optimization
· JUnit 4
· Understanding of Service Design Patterns.
· Understanding of proper Exception Handling Patterns.
· Experience with Glassfish/Payara and Wildfly application Servers.
· Data / Entity Modeling.
· UML Modeling.
Phone: +1 (904) 267-0727
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.