*Lead AEM Developer*
*6-12 Months Contract to Hire*
*Can only use USC, GC TN or EAD*
*Hire off the Skype*
*“LEAD person, a person strong in design solutions, “saved projects”,
This AEM Developer will be part of a team that is responsible for
delivering a world-class Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation.
Your role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and
include working alongside our Marketing, User Experience, Design and web
development teams in a highly collaborative environment where every
individual’s input is valued.
- Design and implement solutions leveraging Adobe AEM Sites
- Translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific
recommendations and solutions
- Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration
patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
- Perform critical application administration tasks working
collaboratively with Web Infrastructure System administrators.
- Required skills and experience
- 7+ years professional experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Adobe AEM/CQ
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for
the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX)
- Experience working with AEM 6.1 or greater.
- Preferred skills and experience
- Familiarity with groovy a big plus.
- Familiarity with accelerator-based development approach (e.g.
bedrock/AEM Library) a big plus.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Apache Sling,
Apache Felix, Apache and App server logs, OSGi, RESTful web services,
- Familiarity with SOLR/Lucene, and RabbitMQ or similar messaging
- Experience with Web infrastructure administration task execution
- Familiarity with Linux or related platform and shell scripting
- General experience
- Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make
suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and
- Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems,
drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and
solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and
high performing web applications
- Experience collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative
development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus
- Degree in Computer Science, or other relevant experience
*Thanks & Regards,Abhishek Ojha732- 837- 2138ao...@sagetl.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.