Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* chaitu* from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for *Agile
Coach* at *Detroit, Michigan*. Please review the Job description below and
if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest
resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-302*, Drop the suitable profiles on
This role is available for SKYPE. But the consultant has to come from a
Java or .Net development background. So a developer turned to Agile Coach.
*Role: Agile Coach Duration: 12 months contract Location: Detroit, Michigan
Interview: Phone and Onsite ( NO SKYPE ) Rate: DOE*
*This is a very high level consultant. 15+ years of experience. Will be
leading and coaching - AGILE/LEAN/KANBAN/SCRUM*
A Technique Coach will be a seasoned software developer with a breadth of
experience in multiple languages, software delivery disciplines and full
systems Agile coaching. A personal emphasis on continued development of
skills, as well as a familiarity with leading both from a technical and
interpersonal perspective is needed, along with a passion for strong, test
driven development coupled with a flexible and open view on new technical
*Rationale for the role*
*: *The Technique Coach will provide necessary continuity concerning best
practices, both technical and process around Agile implementation. They
will enable teams to utilize the technical best practices supported by the
Transformation office within an Agile ecosystem while also being aware of
the overall enterprise direction for transformation.
*Recruiting Candidate Characteristics*
*: *An effective Technique Coach would be someone who possesses a high
level of originality with* a *focus on are creativity, learning, change
response, detail orientation and decisiveness. You are looking for someone
who is the source of new ideas, an advocate for new technology, improved
processes and organizational growth. They need to be willing to promote
change, if it is beneficial to the goals of the team and organization.
Additionally, this role straddles technical leadership and team development
and needs someone with self-responsibility and focus, however they need to
be balanced and not obsessive. The alternative focus needs to be on their
goal orientation, follow-through and self-assurance. They need to be bold,
confident in their point of view and focused on the outcomes that the team
When hiring a Technique Coach, you need to look for someone who is fairly
extraverted. Its challenging because technically oriented individuals tend
to be more introverted, however, the Technique Coach needs to be able to
get along well with team members as well as higher level members of the
transformation team. They have to possess a high level of tact and
influence so they are able to communicate in a style that will be received
by a range of employee levels within the transformation teams. It’s
imperative they perform well in stressful situations without becoming
overwhelmed or anxious and have an agreeable nature. They should have
courage of conviction without being antagonistic.
*SENIOR LEVEL EXPERIENCE*
· Multi-faceted career with deep delivery, consulting and coaching
· Experienced developer; has delivered software solutions as a
senior-level architect/developer; deep knowledge of industry standards and
· Demonstrated ability to understand client business domains.
· Knowledgeable of new/emerging practices and coaching techniques.
· Servant leader with a Lean/Agile, perspective.
· Pragmatic approach, able to adapt approach to fit business
context and constraints.
· Ability to operate autonomously to delivery outcomes as well as
to work collaboratively on a team.
· Operates with Integrity.
· Critical thinker.
· Creative and innovative
· Continuous career learner. Current on state of art and trending
approaches and technologies. Able to identify useful new approaches and
technologies as they emerge.
*COACHING AND MENTORING*
· Positive focus with a diplomatic, and constructive demeanor.
· Strong technical leader with a collaborative mindset.
· Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
· Understands the value of diverse teams with differing levels of
competency and the need to mentor and level up all team members.
Comfortable mentoring team members at all levels of competence and
*SENIOR LEVEL SOFTWARE ARCHITECT / DEVELOPER*
· System, solution architecture and design skills.
· Design and deliver solutions utilizing object-oriented design
· Polyglot developer; full stack experience.
· Able to drive and maintain code quality.
· Test-first, test-driven approach.
· Pair programming and cross-disciplinary pairing.
· Build and test automation
· Legacy code remediation
· Continuous integration
· Virtualization, cloud, and infrastructure as code
· Development pipeline and continuous delivery
· Competitive candidates will have experience with Pivotal Cloud
· Works effectively with Kanban and Scrum approaches, and coaches
and mentors teams to improve their lean/agile approach. This includes
concepts and activities such as improving flow, limiting work in progress,
backlog definition and refinement (e.g story breakdown), and fast delivery
· Collaborate with Expedition Lead and Transformation coach to
understand the Expedition roadmap and necessary outcomes.
· Develop and deliver coaching plan to get Expedition teams to
their targeted outcomes.
· Effectively detect, communicate, and escalate organizational,
technological, and other impediments.
· Teach and mentor Expedition team members on Lean/Agile approaches
for flowing work.
· Teach and mentor Expedition team members on XP engineering
practices, including TDD, CI and pairing. Facilitate code reviews, provide
leadership perspective on design and code quality.
· Accountable to delivery and performance for assigned product team
· Coach Expeditions within the system of delivery to implement
DevOps practices and technologies, including delivery pipeline design and
development, cloud technologies and infrastructure as code, and continuous
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Teachnical Recruiter **|**R2 Technologies*
*6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110 Alpharetta, GA - 30005*
*Desk: *470-242-7345 EXT: 302*|**Email: c
*Gtalk: chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.