Hope you are doing well.
Please find the JD below if you have any consultant available then please
reply me ASAP with contact details of your consultant at
*Title: **.Net Developer*
*Location: **North Richland Hills, TX*
*Type:** Contract 6 - 9 months*
This position will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, and
implementing software applications. The candidate need to be able to work
under general supervision. The candidate will rely on some instruction and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. There will
also need to be a certain degree of creativity and latitude from the
candidate. This candidate will report to the manager of development.
Candidate will work with a number of other teams in the department
inclusive of business analysts and testing. The candidate will need to
participate in the testing process through test review and implementations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
- Formal application development experience with strong understanding of
software engineering, algorithms, design issues, design patterns, and
application integration technologies
- Working knowledge of Agile development lifecycle principles and
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and attentive to detail
- Desire to produce high-quality work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Work with our design language including patterns, frameworks,
components, layouts etc.
- Work with wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, mockups, flows and
other design artifacts
- Review code with other developers
- Maintaining and debugging production applications
- Designing and developing features and enhancements to products
- Follow Agile Scrum principles with sprint retrospectives, story
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 5 - 7+ (Senior Developer) years of proven technical depth and breadth
in the following:
- Redux (preferred)
- Responsive Design for Mobile and Desktop
- .NET Web API
- Azure Table Storage
- Agile/Sprint based development methodology
- Git (preferred)
- Azure Cloud Services
- Must not be afraid to: Unit test, talk to business analysts, QA
analysts, and business owners, be accountable, collaborate
- Knowledge of user interface standards and best practices
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent 4 yr
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience developing
5050 Tilghman Street, Suite 115,
Allentown, PA 18104, USA
*Ph: 610-301-0285 x 360*
Leading Software Development and Consulting Company.
Ranked 3rd fastest growing Asian American Business (USPAACA).
Ranked 41st Fastest growing IT Company in USA (Inc. Magazine).
E-Verify Organization. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation please email our HR
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.