Dear Recruiter,

Please find Below our current* Hotlist .* Let me know if there are any
positions available

Candidate Name Skills Experience Current Location Immigration Status Open
To Relocate Availability
Sandeep Rapolu SAP BW/HANA 11 Years Novi,MI H1B Yes Immediate
Limbrit Adaikalam Java Developer 7 Years Auburn Hills,MI H1B Yes Immediate
Vijay Vamsi UI Developer 5 Years Novi,MI OPT Yes Immediate
Vijay Kannan SAP ABAP 7 Years Novi,MI H1B Yes Immediate
Soma Sundar Rao Java Developer 18 Years Novi,MI H1B VA and DC Only Immediate
Srinivas J SAP ABAP 11 Years Novi,MI H1B Yes Immediate
Sandeep Arugula Java Developer 5 Years Novi,MI H1B Yes Immediate
Hemanth Anne .Net 4 Years Novi,MI OPT Yes

*Nivedha Ashok  *
Marvel Technologies, Inc.
www.marveltechus.com
Email: nivedha.rajago...@marveltechus.com
Office: 248-946-4023 x 722
42400 Grand River Ave # 207, Novi - MI 48375
SAP Partner| SAP Add-ons | SuccessFactors Partner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CA%2BSc7WpVSx-o5jrn76xrmk%3Due%3DRzkrBULvCyz2m%2BKwCFTF9Fkg%40mail.gmail.com.