Dear Recruiter,

Please find Below our current* Hotlist .* Let me know if there are any
positions available
Candidate Name Skills Experience Current Location Immigration Status Open
To Relocate Availability
Vijay Kannan SAP ABAP 7 Years Novi,MI H1B Yes Immediate
Hemanth Anne .Net 4 Years Novi,MI OPT Yes 2 weeks
Vijay Vamsi UI Developer 5 Years Novi,MI OPT Yes 2 weeks
Soma Sundar Rao Java Developer 18 Years Novi,MI H1B VA and DC Only 2 weeks
Srinivas J SAP ABAP 11 Years Novi,MI H1B Yes 2 weeks
Bhuvanashree Venkatesan QA  Tester 6 years Novi,MI GC EAD Metro Detroit
Immediate
Chandana Reddy .Net Developer 8 years CA CPT Yes 2 weeks
Thank you,
*Nivedha Ashok  *
Marvel Technologies, Inc.
www.marveltechus.com
Email: nivedha.rajago...@marveltechus.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nivedha-ashok-24852510a/
Office: 248-946-4023 x 722
42400 Grand River Ave # 207, Novi - MI 48375
SAP Partner| SAP Add-ons | SuccessFactors Partner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CA%2BSc7WoQU898M2c1TZuEjdOpP-oFzFjfephckDciBOHaa64axQ%40mail.gmail.com.