Hi,

We have an opening for " Ranorex" with our client @ Boston , MA .

Contract : Long Term

If you have suitable candidates, kindly send it to me asap.

JD ;

•MUST - Excellent hands on experience with Ranorex
•Knowledge in other automation tools in general and UI automation tools:
Selenium, Appium, Jasmine, Junit
•MUST - A minimum of total 8 years of IT experience. Candidate must have
active working experience in last 12 months
•MUST – Candidate must have computer science or equivalent bachelor or
higher degree.
•Use PL/SQL and other database knowledge to troubleshoot application issues
and to ensure that data from testing efforts is accurately reflected in the
database.
•Develop and execute test scenarios based on software specifications.
•Test changes to the software, ensuring that minimal software defects are
introduced that would impact our customers.
•Identify defects and document them clearly for developer to address
efficiently.
•Provide input and / or participate in creation of automated software tests.

*Abdullah K*

*Senior US IT Recruiter*

*Technosoft Corporation*

*One Towne Square, Suite 600*