*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well !Please go through the requirement and let me know
your interest for this position.Revert only on my official email id at
"rmo...@rapiditinc.com <rmo...@rapiditinc.com>"*

*Position: Tivoli SME*
*Location :Tampa,FL **Riverview/Brandon Area *
*Duration: 3 year contract*

*Required skills “*
IBM Security Identity Manager
IBM Security Access Manager

*General Requirements:*

   - Responsible for application performance monitoring and maintenance
   - Automation knowledge (built into tool)
   - Technical and support function of current environment
   - Manage new enhancement/deployments and patching
   - Creation and updated all documentation of break/fix

*Thanks & regards*
*Rahul Modak*
*T**echnical Recruiter*
*rmodak**@Rapiditinc.com* <bi...@rapiditinc.com>