Hope you are doing great!
This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client’s, please review below job description and let me know
Title: Service Management Project Manager
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
Locals Only (Phone screen first then in person interviews)
SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
Responsible for the successful execution of a portfolio of dependent projects
within the Service Management Office organization. This involves all facets of
project leadership and delivery, including: planning, delivery (process, issue,
risk and change management), relationship management (up front project intake,
business case, form fit with Service Now), team leadership, and governance
Project Management and Delivery
• Lead Project Governance for all Service Management projects.
• Ensure successfully adherence to the PMLC and SDLC methodologies including
project stage gates.
• Lead the “Initiation/Planning” gates for all initiatives to ensure
successfully scoping, structure, and resources are in place prior to moving
into Project Execution Phases.
• Partner with PMO to ensure PM’s are transitioned into the Execution phase and
adhere to Stage Gate methodologies.
• Coordinate weekly Status Update for all projects being governed under the
Portfolio and ensure project health and status is being reported accurately.
• Produce & Lead the monthly status reporting and produce a Program /Portfolio
dashboard to be reviewed with leadership.
• Coordinate resource forecasting and capacity planning across the portfolio.
• Drive the overall “demand” function for all incoming needs associated with
• Manage dependencies across projects within the portfolio and with other
portfolios if applicable.
• Along with the Project Managers, responsible for leading the project
governance forums including content, accuracy of status reporting, visibility
of issues and risks.
• Ensure accountability across projects and resources is clear and manageable.
• Must maintain compliance with all required AbbVie policy and procedures.
• Connect project messaging and reporting to relevant strategic business
initiatives and Enterprise strategy.
• Facilitate project governance forums.
Team Leadership and Development
• Anticipate and escalate to appropriate managers any issues/risks that may
have an impact on the portfolio.
• Foster collaboration across the portfolio.
• Empower others to execute responsibilities on the project.
• Experience with ITIL and ITSM desired
• 8-12 yrs experience in leading large programs including executive level
status updates and cross functional alignment
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience with Service Now a plus
• Experience with BI Solutions desired (Qlikview, QlikSense, Cognos)
• Preferred experience in managing project portfolios, program governance and
• Strong collaboration, communication, stakeholder engagement and alignment
• Demonstrated leadership ability and proven deliver excellence
• Experience in Microsoft Project desired
• Proven usage of PM Methodologies and Governance – SDLC, Agile
• Must be able to lead resources that not under direct authority
10% Project and Professional Relationship Management
• Maintain highest standards of customer service and business professionalism
• Build and sustain positive relationships across projects and Project Delivery
team, reinforcing a positive environment of collaboration and respect
• Act with integrity – treat others with respect, follow through on
commitments, own mistakes and earn trust as a leader
• Utilize position and influential powers to engage others in support of
project and EPMO success
5% Other duties as needed/assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years of related experience
• Strong project management background
• Experience successfully planning and managing highly complex and large scale
enterprise based programs/projects
• Depth and proven track record in specialized area required
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence
• Proven communication skills; both written and verbal with technical and
non-technical staff and all levels of management • Bachelor’s degree in
business, IT, operations, finance, etc.
• Change Management and Business Process Reengineering experience
• Experience in various PPM tools
Thanks & Regards
Business Development Associate
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 719-7902 / (847) 874-7274
Email: <mailto:ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net> ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net
URL: http// <http://www.dynamic-enterprise.net/> www.dynamic-enterrise.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.