Hope you doing great.
We have an urgent role for System/Devops Engineer in Boston, MA. So if you
are interested then please do reply me with your updated resume and contact
details. Please find the JD:
*Phone then In-Person*
Client is seeking a self-motivated System Admin/Dev Ops to address the IT
needs of our staff and the software deployment needs of our customers. This
is a hands-on role with high visibility empowered to set the future state
IT strategy for the department. Ideal candidates will currently be working
with the similar tools and technology implemented in our IT infrastructure.
Additionally, experience with major cloud platforms including Azure/AWS,
and will be required to assist in the software deployment automation for
our product platform.
While this individual will have sole responsibility for the tasks inherent
in the role, they will also work collaboratively with Software Engineering
and Business Stakeholders to continuously expand their skills with
Anticipated division of labor will be distributed between IT support and
Dev Ops activities.
· Build and support scalable cloud environments for production
applications (Azure preferably).
· Support VMWare ESXi based infrastructure.
· Work with application and security teams to design and implement
security procedures and deployment of tools.
· Assist with the development of Disaster Recovery plans and conduct
periodic Disaster Recovery tests.
· Occasionally assist in the configuration of network switches and
· Execution of customer cloud deployment automation (Ansible a plus)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Windows systems administration (Linux is a plus).
· IIS administration and configuration
· MSSQL database administration
· Skilled with shell scripting. Experience with PowerShell, Perl,
PHP, Python, Nodejs a plus.
· Experience with cloud platforms. (Azure required)
· Proficient in automation, build, packaging and release
· Agile experience
· TCP/IP communication protocols and Internet networking
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Science with demonstrable
skills in the position’s operational domains, or 4-6 years of related
experience and/or training.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· Nagios Monitoring Systems
· ELK Stack
· Infrastructure Automation such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
· Virtualization & Container systems (ESXi, Docker)
· Familiarity with security systems & compliance programs (PCI DSS,
NIST SP 800-53, etc)
· Intrusion detection software experience like Greenbone or Nessus
· Knowledge of risk management and mitigation as well as disaster
recovery concepts and techniques
(Direct) 408-400-3341 | (O) 408-400-3356 EXT: 101
Mail: *h...@holistic-partners.com* <an...@holistic-partners.com>
Hangouts: *hp97...@gmail.com* <ravi.30.ku...@gmail.com>
11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583
*Don’t miss any opportunity or requirement from Holistic Partners so hit
follow button* [image: ABI Social Media Icons LinkedIn (2)]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.