Have you confirmed yourself on a G1 that after multiple 'phone resets
and comments/ratings they all stay in the market for more than 48 hours?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a filtering mechanism which looked for
multiple comments/ratings from the same 'phone which ran (possibly as a
daily batch job).

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.