Hello ,

Greetings of the day!!!

I would like to speak with you regarding a job opportunity with my client.
Please find the job description below, if interested, please share me your
updated profile along with the best number and time to speak with you.

JD as follows,

*Role: Sr Java Full Stack Developer*

*Location – Remote *

*Health care exp is required for this role *

*You bring:*

·         Experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, Web Services, XML, SQL,
Middleware.

·         Experience in microservices architecture with Spring Boot.

·         Experience in developing, debugging and testing SOAP Webservices.

·         Expertise with SOAP UI tool.

·         Experience in using Apache Camel as an integration framework is
added advantage.

·         Experience with Apache ActiveMQ Artemis is an added advantage.

·         Experience in using java 8 features is added advantage.

·         Expertise with SQL and relational databases.

·         Experience with Agile tools and methodologies including JIRA,
SCRUM, Git, BitBucket, Gitlab

·         Experience with ticketing tools like JIRA Service Desk, Service
Now

·         Knowledge on Incident Management , Problem Management and Change
Management

·         §  Experience in designing, developing, coding, testing and
debugging complex integration solutions for client implementations

·         Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or technical field, 10+
years of relevant work experience in product development/support

·         §  Strong Customer Focus

·         §  Deep understanding of software development in a team, and a
track record of implementing quality software solutions on time and on
budget

·         §  Experience in a Health Edge application and a managed care
environment is preferred

·         Experience with Medicare and Medicaid is preferred

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Srikanth | *Technical Recruiter

HCL Global Systems, Inc.

Email ID: s...@hclglobal.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)