Hi,

We have an immediate opening for Android Developer at Raleigh - NC

Must have 6+ years of experience in Android development

Job description

  *   Understanding the technologies Kotlin  RxJava MVVM  Jetpack Architecture
  *   Ability to Write Clean code & Best Practices
  *   Ability to Unit Test your code to make sure it works as expected.
  *   Have a detailed & deep understanding of the Mobile development cycle and
its limitations.
  *   Solid understanding of various developer tools like Git CI/CD/Agile.
  *   Understanding of data management  & ability to write queries
  *   Ability to read Retrofit API & parse JSON and serialized data
  *   Understanding of multi-threaded interface design.
  *   Experience with fragment-based android application architectures.
  *   Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
  *   Deliver across the entire app life cycle ?concept  design  build  deploy
test  release to app stores and support

Kind Regards!
Kunal
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email: ku...@v2innovationsinc.com<mailto:ku...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Cell: (734) 357 8123
Fax: (734) 408 4744
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience