Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Microsoft Access Database Support Services*
*Location: Boulder, CO(Onsite)*
*Contract: 1 to 5 years*

*Role and Responsibilities : *
1. Database Support, Microsoft Access (MS Access) database using Visual
Basic for Applications (VBA)Ruby on Rails programs, and Service Now.
2. 3-4 years’ work experience to build an end-to-end full-service workflow
management, Project financial planning with real-time solvency tool.
4, Experience in SENCHA and JAVA to create a fully integrated web-based
application.
4. Experience in a support environment responding to requests promptly via
phone, email, Microsoft TEAMS or in person and resolving issues with
already deployed programming that prevents full functionality within one
business day.
5.Developing new capabilities in JAVA/SENCHA according to the priorities
outlined as part of a development team that will combine capabilities from
other programs developed by other units.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>