Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

*NO OPT/CPT*

*Role*

*Experience range*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

Oracle Apex Developer

min 12 years of exp with atleast 8+ years of Oracle Apex

Charlotte, NC

Onsite

Detailed JD:
min 12 years of exp with atleast 8+ years of Oracle Apex development
experience.
design, implement, and maintain Oracle APEX applications.
Maintain assigned systems in accordance with DISA STIGs, NIST standards,
and agency requirements;
Document supporting policies, processes and procedures within your areas of
responsibilities;
Design and maintain custom Oracle applications using Oracle Apex;
Develop scripts in SQL, PLSQL for data conversion, data migration;
Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within your areas of
responsibility;
Perform requirements analysis, development, design, test, and deployment of
custom Oracle applications;
Maintain documentation on all work products;
Effective creation of dynamic reports within the Oracle APEX environment,
using APEX reporting tools, BI Publisher or Oracle Reports

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*