Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS.. No OPT/CPT..*

*Job Description*

*SN*

*Required Information*

*Details*

1

Role**

*Oracle EBS Technical Developer (SCM, Manufacturing)*

2

Required Technical Skill Set**

Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher Reports,
Technical knowhow on EBS Manufacturing modules (BOM, WIP, Quality, Inv, PO,
OM)

4

Desired Experience Range**

8 to 12 years

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency**)*

*Must-Have***

Strong background in Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML
Publisher Reports, Technical knowhow on EBS Manufacturing and SCM modules

*Good-to-Have*

Good communication skills, Knowledge on Oracle OUM, Knowledge on Agile
Delivery process

*SN*

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role *

*1*

Understand the Requirement by going through the PBIs created and
prioritized by customer

*2*

Interact with the customer Business SMEs, Business Users, customer IT team
to understand the requirement and discuss the solution, clarify queries etc

*3*

Design, Develop and Unit Test the custom components including PLSQL
packages, Concurrent programs, Interfaces, Forms and Reports

*4*

Support UAT and Production Release

*5*

Interact with Oracle Support for the Service Requests

*6*

Documentation of Technical Design documents, Create Unit Test Scripts

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*