Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*  Through TCS..  *

*Role*

*Experience range*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

Talend Admin

5-10 years

Houston, TX

Remote

   - Experience in Talend Administration : 4+ years
   - Demonstrates a deep understanding on administration of Talend Runtime
   Platform
   - Hands on experience with Linux systems and shell scripting
   - Hands on knowledge in setting up Clustering on Talend platform
   - Hands on experience with AWS EMR administration and understanding of
   Hadoop platforms
   - In depth understanding of EMR topology and auto-scaling. Experience in
   building EMR from scratch
   - Good familiarity with HDFS commands
   - Good knowledge on AWS objects, specifically IAM roles, S3 buckets, EC2
   instances, EFS file systems, CloudWatch, security groups etc.
   - Administration and monitoring of Talend Platform including
   installation, configuration, patches, vulnerability fixes
   - Experience on project setup, users, groups, license management
   - Good to have knowledge on certificate management
   - Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills

Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for Talend platform

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*