Oh, I see. The real problem is that the class in question was deleted
a long time ago, but the manifest still lists it by mistake. The
manifest should be updated. For your own purposes you can just remove
the line in question in the manifest.

JBQ

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Hans <hkess...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Much appreciated Jean-Baptiste.
>
> Would the source for this actually be available to a phone OEM or ISP
> (I'm not sure what term to use for a branded network provider) such as
> T-Mobile.  If so, I have contacts there who could do the build for me;
> or, would this only be something in-house at Google?  I'm just looking
> for what my requirements would be in order to build the Camera
> application if truly necessary.
>
> Thanks,
>
>     Hans
>

> Appreciated - Hans
>
> On Mar 15, 10:58 am, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
>> I haven't looked in detail, but this looks like yet another case of a
>> platform application that uses private platform APIs and therefore
>> can't be built against the SDK.
>>
>> JBQ
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Hans <hkess...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Manifest for Camera.git application lists this service.
>>
>> > I am trying to simply build the Camera application and am unable to do
>> > so.  There have been several small issues (such as a resource file
>> > having values not compatible with the latest SDK), but this one seems
>> > a bit more of a problem ;)...
>>
>> > Anyone successfully built the full (not commented out here and there)
>> > Camera application?
>>
>> > Tips appreciated.
>>
>> > Thanks :)
>>
>> >     Hans
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
>> Android Engineer, Google.
>>
>> Questions sent directly to me that have no reason for being private
>> will likely get ignored or forwarded to a public forum with no further
>> warning.- Hide quoted text -

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.

warning.