The view isn't focusable.  isFocusable returns false and requestFocus
returns false.  Why?  This is a pretty simple view, created and passed
setContentView in the onCreate method my dialog.  I'm basically
working off the ColorPicker API demo.  So, how do I get that View that
is created inside the dialog to accept trackball events?  It accepts
touch events so it seems like a fair expectation.

Thanks.