Hi Experts,

Can you please throw some light on the contents of the "bin" folder
which is generated under the project folder. Generally we have:

(1) a folder containing all the .class files.
(2) a file with .apk extension. This is a zipped form of all the .dex
files created for each .class file. (Please correct me if I am not
correct).
(3) a file "classes.dex" . WHAT IS THIS FILE?? IS THIS UNZIPPED FORM
OF .apk FILE??
(4) a file "resources.ap_". WHAT IS THIS FILE??

Kindly ellaborate on points 3,4.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Zhubham