WE can't play the dicrectly from the system i think
u want to pull the file in SDcard
and give the path of the Sd car

eG:    /sdcard/hai.mp3

create a sdcard using command prompt givint he panth of android /tools
as a path

eg     mksdcard 512M sdcard.iso // media file

        mksdcard 128M image1.img  // image files