Hi Guys,

We've had the same problem with ProSyst mBS running on cupcake. After
some checks we found that it depends what JDK you use for building your
jar files before DEXing them. In general here is the info:

We've checked with the following JDK versions: jdk1.5.0_06, jdk1.5.0_10,
jdk1.5.0_12, jdk1.5.0_15, jdk1.6.0_06, jdk1.6.0_10. Only with
jdk1.5.0_06, jdk1.5.0_10 and jdk1.5.0_12 there was no verify errors.

I hope that this can help you.

--

Best Regards,
    Daniel