Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Android. I want to draw strokes on my screen when the
user touches. Next stroke should be drawn from the end point of the previous
stroke.
This is my code. What happens here is just only the current stroke is drawn.
Previous strokes are vanished? What is wrong here? Please help..

package src.test;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Context;
import android.graphics.Bitmap;
import android.graphics.Canvas;
import android.graphics.Color;
import android.graphics.Paint;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.MotionEvent;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnTouchListener;

public class ActDraw extends Activity implements OnTouchListener {

    float x = 200;
    float y = 200;
    float x1 = 10;
    float y1 = 45;
    float prvx = 150;
    float prvy = 150;
    MyView m;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        m = new MyView(this);
        m.setOnTouchListener(this);
        setContentView(m);

    }
    public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent event) {
        switch (event.getAction()) {
        case MotionEvent.ACTION_DOWN: {
            prvx = x;
            prvy = y;