Hello ,
  I have used AlarmManager to schedule my sms . and in the intent i
add value of destination and message content in the bundle and put the
bundle in the intent

Bundle bundle = new Bundle();
                    bundle.putString(DESTINATION, destination);
                    bundle.putString(CONTENT,content);

                    intent.putExtras(bundle);

PendingIntent sender = PendingIntent.getBroadcast(SmsClass.this,
                            0, intent, 0);
But problem arises when i use teh broadcast receiver second time and
this time it shows the old bundle values

I use the value in Broadcast receiver but after first use it always
shows old values, Can anybody help , can i clear the old bundle or new
instance...
public class OneShotAlarm extends BroadcastReceiver
{
    @Override
    public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent)
    {

         Bundle bundle = intent.getExtras();

        String destination = bundle.getString(SMSproject.DESTINATION);

        String content = bundle.getString(SMSproject.CONTENT);
}