Hi all

I am developing an application using media player

I want to print total log to printed ( with the logs in the source
code of android - media player)

ie. the android(os) source code is in c++ and i trace the code and see
the printing of error messages.

    but while compiling my project source and running on device i cant
see the messages printed in android source

I enabled device debugging in android manifest file.

I want to print the error messages those are placed in android source
(os)

can any one tell me how to achieve this.

Thank you