Really?

On my own device, I can uninstall the previous version and install the
new version even signed with a different key.

There must be a way for the developer to upload the new version with a
different key in the Android Market.  It makes sense for many possible
scenarios.  1) the developer lost the original key, e.g. after the
laptop was stolen;  2) the original private key was leaked out or
hacked by someone else; ...

Does anyone know how to solve the problem or know who could help in
the Google company?

Thanks,