Hi,

Today I release a new version of Android Localization utility.
It helps to translate android applications in few simple steps and
even can translate application automatically.
I hope everyone will find it useful. Thanks.

Application is FREE and open source:
http://www.artfulbits.com/Android/Localizer.aspx

Features:
- Automatic Translate (Google Translate). NEW!!!
- Grid font become changable. NEW!!!
- Stability improved. NEW!!!
- Remember last opened application for localization;
- Create new localization folder by copying "original" values;
- Edit values;
- Edit arrays;
- Save result in XML with original localization in comments;
- Create backup file of localization;
- Browsing in localization XML as in folders structure;
- Add localization key or array item;
- Delete XML files directly from GUI.