On May 19, 11:29 pm, JP <joachim.pfeif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alan,
> I believe this approach runs counter the original idea to work off of
> the PS (or other format) files... It's a bit like false money... But
> thanks for posting.

Yeah - it's limited, but if all you're after is having the background
match
the google one then it does the trick. Anything other than that it's
easy
enough to build from scratch anyhow :) On that topic is that
background
included in android already? I didn't manage to find it.

If so it'd be better if I could use
android.R.drawable.whateveritscalled for
this instance. Though it'd need to be guaranteed to be a standard part
of the
base build, or at least have a drawable of that name as part of the
standard.
I'd actually prefer that as it'd mean the widget would match the
styling on
all builds.

Cheers,

Alan.