Thanks for all your hints. :) It is very helpful! I already tried to use
android:screenOrientation="landscape" in the activity tab and the rotation
problem solved but still stretched. Now I am looking for a way to make it
not stretched.

I am not sure G1 camera preview can only work in 'landscape' mode because
the system camera preview did very well. I am also looking for the solution
from other forums but there is not proper solution. So please share our idea
and if we can solve that it would be great! :)

Thx