Folks,
is there nobody having the same problem?
Did I explain I clearly?

The problem is that if i press some of the virtual keyboard keys, they
do not cause a onKeyDown event;
this happens with keys '/','!' and such.

While if i press physical emulator keys, (even the same keys), they
do.
Could you give me some feedback on this, even a pointer to some code
to study
Thanks