MikeDC wrote:
> Are there any android focused tutorials for developing a plugin for
> the browser?  I can find examples for webkit plugins but I want to try
> developing a plugin that will access resources on the phone so there
> is more to it than generic webkit requirements.

AFAIK, you cannot develop WebKit plugins for normal Android app
distribution. You can create plugins as part of the firmware (see
http://source.android.com), and you may be able to once the NDK is
available for native development.

> Also, after compiling a plugin how can I install it into the browser
> on my phone?

Right now, you can't, except perhaps on a rooted device.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, $35/Year