Thank you.

But if I write the image to a file, and invoke an Intent ACTION_SEND,
passing that image to the intent.

When/how can I delete the file? I can't rely on the ACTION_SEND
removes that file for me, since it does not know I wrote the Bitmap to
a temp file before I invoke the ACTION_SEND.

Thank you for any more tip.