If u wanna delete the file once the Target activity is over, u can do that
in ur onActivityResult(). but i wont guarantee that this will always work
bec, if the activity internally triggers a service n dies then u'll have a
problem deleting it... if u r mainitaining the status of the file(sent or
yet to be sent), then u could have a thread that deletes all files that have
been sent... but this is jus a suggestion, there're millions of other ways
to do it...

--
Regards,
Sujay