So I've been extremely frustrated by this for a long time now.  I've
posted before, but can't seem to find a good solution.

My goal is to have something pretty much exactly like the installed
application details page in the Android Market.  I need a list of
items displayed along with other content above the list, and would
like the content above to scroll up along with the list (exactly like
the application details does for the "My Review" and other descriptive
info).

Due to responses to my previous posts, I came to believe that it
really wasn't possible to do this with a ListView.  So rather than
using a ListView, I refactored my code to use a simple LinearLayout
and add individual View items to the list, thinking I could just set
each View as clickable and add an OnClickListener to each View in the
LinearLayout.  That's not working at all though, and now I'm getting
even more frustrated.

If someone can help me get the OnClickListener working, then I think
it'll work, but I do need a separator for the LinearLayout.  How do I
add a separator like the one used for ListView to my LinearLayout?

Thanks for anything you can offer!