Good Afternoon everyone,
I have been looking at the telephony architecture of Android on
kandroid.com (http://www.kandroid.org/android_pdk/telephony.html).
>From the diagram on that website one can see the libril-vendor.so
binary file in the Libraries section. I know you can download this
binary file (libhtc_ril.so) when obtaining the packages for creation
of a custom android build for the G1 as seen here:
http://source.android.com/documentation/building-for-dream.

Because this is a binary file you cannot look into its contents. So my
question is, has anyone been able to locate any kind of header file
for this file to at least get a glimpse of what's going on inside?

Also from the kandroid.com diagram one can see the Packet Drivers at
the Linux Kernel layer. I have been unable to locate these files as
well. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!