Hi,
I am planning to a buy an android phone to test my app for ADC II. But
the ones sold by google is a lil too expensive for me so I am thinking
of buying one off of Craigslist...but am confused which one to buy...
some of them say - Non Android OS..what does that mean? Does it mean
my app may not run on it?
Also I see there are some HTC G1 for sale..I am presuming that these
are an year old...can I use them and upgrade them to latest android?
how is the adroid SDK 1.5 related to the Actual Android OS version?
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
-v-