Hello,

> After an orientation change when the home screen redraws, the
> ImageView doesn't always draw. The rest of the RemoteView does draw
> just as it was set during the most recent Update.

I've just submitted a similar thread (hope it appears soon....). As
with you, my ImageView is disappearing while the rest of the layout
remains, though
no update is being done (I don't update my widgets at all).

How are you setting the ImageView image ?

In my case, if I use views.setImageViewResource
it persists, if I use views.setImageViewBitmap
it doesn't.

Lee