On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:50 AM, Armond Avanes <armond...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  But just look at paid applications download rate at SAM. No so many
> downloads… And consider the prices like $2-$3 per app. It’s not a big market
> for developers.

It's the same as the situation in the Android Market, some do well, some
don't. TetherWifi is a $9 app and has sold over 400 copies . Bloo a $2 app
has sold 500. A critical point is that at least developers can market their
app with screenshots and video. Marketing of apps takes time and building a
user base.

--
Shane Isbell (Co-founder of SlideME - The Original Market for Android)
http://twitter.com/sisbell