Hi,
I use the standard Picasa upload activity in my application to send
images to the user Picasa account, but everytime the Picasa activity
returns in my onActivityResult function the return code is
RESULT_CANCELED, no matter if I cancel the upload, press the back
button or correctly upload the image, always RESULT_CANCELED,
can someone confirm this?
I need to check if the user correctly started to upload the image...

//Starting the intent
Intent temp=new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
temp.setType("image/jpeg");
temp.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_GRANT_READ_URI_PERMISSION);
temp.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, mImageUri);
temp.setComponent(new ComponentName
("com.google.android.apps.uploader",
"com.google.android.apps.uploader.picasa.PicasaUploadActivity"));
startActivityForResult(temp, PICASA_INTENT)

//onActivityResult
case PICASA_INTENT:
   //resultCode is always RESULT_CANCELED
   break;